Thursday, January 15, 2009

What to Sell on Ebay

Many people ask "What can I sell on Ebay?" Well you can just about sell anything on ebay. Some people like to stick with one or two products and others like to sell a variety of things.

I like to sell a variety of things. Old and New!



A second question asked is "Where do I get my products from?"

That depends on what you want to do.

Many people like to use Wholesale Suppliers or Dropshippers.

There are tons of wholesale suppliers online. I went with Salehoo.
They are a great wholesale supplier. They have cheap wholesale products. Plus they also work with a lot of dropshipping companies.
If you join you get a lifetime membership and access to their private forum for help and support.

For more information about Salehoo.com Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment