Tuesday, January 13, 2009

How Ebay paid for my trips to Las Vegas!

I started selling on Ebay about 8 months ago. I did so much research and reading for about 3 months before I decided to start selling. I was pretty familiar with ebay on the buying end, but not on the selling.

After lots of reading I decided to try it out. I am so glad I did. My ebay selling has already paid for two trips to Las Vegas and I am working on booking my third trip in May.
I started selling a few items from my house and I was hooked!! Your first sale on ebay is so exciting. It motivated me to find more things to sell. I started going to flea markets, yard sales, thrift stores and swap meets to find ebay items.
Things that may seem like junk to you could end up being a new found treasure on ebay !

No comments:

Post a Comment